Monday 7 November 2016

MILENA TANGO



MILENA

After the storm that hit my heart
You left in my backyard the perfume of your skin
and the glare that shone in this fandango
crystal blue sea of your eyes

my sadness need more tango

and this tango brings more pain
my only dream, is to see you again.

Look at me dying from your dart
The sad and lonely street of thorns
let me go without directions
aimlessly rather than cry


your cold indifference
is melting at sunrise
Your silence hurts so much, tell me why?

my life of misery has no end
I miss your kisses and your look
I am like a homeless” linyera”
 only this drink kills the pain
 
I bleed profusely, 
don’t turn away

my only dream, is to see you again.


JAVIER MIRO


COPYRIGHT NOTICE

© Javier Miro No material from this website can be reproduced in any format without the written permission of Javier Miro

No comments:

Post a Comment