Saturday 22 October 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLY GARCIA



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLY GARCIA

Falling into dreams



I am awake in the middle of the Valley of the dead

I had a bad feeling of losing all my keys,
Rhyming in reverse with verbs in Portuguese
moaning and singing a music from Lou Read
Ghosts of truth, recorded the momento
Nothing to see,
No hope, or destination
Sailing the Dead Sea no need justification
Frenetic Cruise, mysterious situation
I thought I was happy jumping from the room
Watching my weak body aiming for the moon
I saw your nickname on my new tattoo
Followed by words  that couldn’t  be true
Your signature behind the tears in blue
 Below in red ink “I ‘m crazy for you”
Seasonal love, superficial assistance
 Slowly into the sea I dive to no existence

Javier Miro





COPYRIGHT NOTICE

© Javier Miro No material from this website can be reproduced in any format without the written permission of Javier Miro

No comments:

Post a Comment