Saturday 22 September 2018

A sharp scream





A sharp scream the silhouette of a girl 

a bad dream my precious pearl.

Did you sleep last night?

I can’t forget you since,

we spoke for the first time.






 



The morning, the joy, the incredible calm,

 the kisses with closed eyes,

are the only ones that count.







 I am seeing you my pearl, eclipsing the light...

And nothing else matter...


















Your big smile,

tickling tenderly my soul...

While my lips,

searching for yours

Does it feel, so right?.

Your clothes fall in the dark,

revealing your contours .




https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif








Music and lyrics : JAVIER MIRO

Drawings : ISABELLA MIRO

COPYRIGHT NOTICE


© Javier Miro No material from this website can be reproduced in any format without the written permission of Javier Miro

2 comments:

  1. Me encantó Lindisimo los dibujos y la letra !! Felicitaciones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guau Vico , coment in Blogger , que emocion,Gracias mil lastima los ladridos del de la bufanda jaja . Bienvenida al BLOG Un beso grande

      Delete